TrophyHost Ltd. Terms and Conditions
- Introduction These terms and conditions govern the use of web hosting services provided by TrophyHost Ltd. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Service Description TrophyHost Ltd. provides web hosting services that allow customers to store and distribute data on our servers. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any of our services at any time without prior notice.
- Payment and Renewal Customers are required to make payment for services at the time of purchase. Renewal payments are due prior to the expiration date of the hosting plan. If payment is not made within one month of the expiration date, the hosting plan will be terminated. Any data associated with the terminated account will be deleted after three months of inactivity.
- Account Setup We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate contact information and to ensure that this information is kept up to date.
- Account Termination TrophyHost Ltd. reserves the right to terminate accounts that violate our terms and conditions. We may also terminate accounts for non-payment, fraudulent activity, or any other reason we deem necessary.
- Data Backup and Recovery We provide daily backups of our servers to protect against data loss. However, customers are responsible for their own data backups and should not rely solely on our backups. We do not guarantee the availability or restoration of any data.
- Use of Services Customers are responsible for their own use of our services and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. TrophyHost Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate accounts that engage in illegal or unethical activities.
- Indemnification Customers agree to indemnify and hold TrophyHost Ltd. harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from their use of our services.
- Limitation of Liability TrophyHost Ltd. is not liable for any damages or losses that result from the use of our services. Our liability is limited to the amount paid for the service.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Customers are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions to ensure compliance.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of our operation. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of registered country.
By using TrophyHost Ltd.’s web hosting services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.